Velsa Elegant is a cover for asymmetric half-finished pool, with aluminum structure and closed with polycarbonate on the roof, sides and front. The modules move on rails independently and can open a central module without opening the end first, allowing greater comfort and comfort.
Max width: 7 m
High standard: 1.80 m
Material: First extrusion and polycarbonate aluminum structure
Design and structure
The structure is formed by arcs in the form of an asymmetrical half-spoke of three rays, with a soft curvature on the sides. The arrangement of the arches and their inclination favor that the Velsa Elegant cover has a great resistance.
It meets all the requirements set by the NFP 90-309 standard, valid in France and which is the only current standard for this type of product. This standard refers to safety in front of children in pool covers.
- Maximum module length: 2.19 m.
- Maximum width in the module: Greater than 7.00 m.
- Standard height: 1.80 m
- Rail height: 15 mm.
Materials and finishes
- 3 ranges of finishes.
- Basic colors: green, white, cream and gray.
- Also finished in imitation of wood or other special colors.
- Variants and accessories
- Prolongation of rails.
- Side sliding door in the main module.
- Motorization of its opening.